Aside from reducing kidney function by 30%, diet soda impacts your body in many other ways, too.
- DEPRESSION Drinking more than 4 cans a day of soda is linked to a 30% higher risk of depression.
- KIDNEY DAMAGE Long term soda drinking causes a 30% greater reduction in kidney function.
- WEIGHT GAIN & METABLOIC MAYHEM Diet soda drinking =
- 30% higher risk of metabolic syndrome
- 67% higher risk of type 2 diabetes
- CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASE Daily diet soda drinking raises risk of
- Heart Attack
- Sodium Intake
- High Cholesterol
- TOOTH EROSION Popular diet and sugared sodas are nearly as corrosive to dental enamel as battery acid.
Subscribe & Share: