- 1 head of cauliflower
- 2-3 cloves of garlic, peeled and minced
- 2 T lemon juice
- Sea Salt and Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup raw cheese
- 1/2 stick unsalted butter, softened
- 1 T finely chopped shallot
- 1 tsp finely grated fresh lime zest
- 1 tsp fresh lime juice
- 1/2 tsp adobo sauce from canned chipotle peppers with adobo sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut cauliflower into florets and put in a single layer in an oven-proof baking dish. Toss in the garlic.
- Sprinkle lemon juice over cauliflower and drizzle each piece with the coconut oil.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and the chili powder.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- In a small saucepan, mix the remaining ingredients together over medium/low heat and cook just until the butter is melted.
- Remove cauliflower from oven and sprinkle generously with cheese. Drizzle with the chili-lime butter. Serve immediately.
Subscribe & Share: