Green Tea – rich in antioxidants that are known to slow down damaging effects of aging such as wrinkles, sun damage, and expression lines
- Wheat Bread – what bread is full of selenium which helps with production of skin cells
- Bell Peppers – contain Vitamin A, which is known to help your skin maintain its glow and to stay healthy overall
- Walnuts – the fatty acids in walnuts provide skin cell with the energy and nutrients need to create and maintain health.
- Tomatoes – tomatoes are full of lycopene which is known to protect the body from damage caused by UV rays
- Pomegranates – just ½ cup of this fruit can provide 15% of your daily vitamin C need. Enough Vitamin C can prevent premature aging and skin damage
- Lemon Juice – Great source of Vitamin C and Vitamin E to aid in slowing down the process of aging.