- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 can of artichoke hearts, keeping a few out for garnishing the plate (optional)
- 1 cup mushrooms
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped
- ½ cup chicken bone broth
- 8 ounces of goat cheese chèvre
- 1 cup of spinach
- garlic powder, salt, pepper and Italian seasoning, to taste
- In a large skillet, cook the onions and mushrooms on medium-high heat until they are tender.
- Remove from heat and place the onions and mushrooms in a bowl until you need them.
- Using the same skillet, mix the goat cheese and the chicken stock together over medium heat. Stir until well mixed.
- Add in the spices, tomatoes, artichokes, mushrooms, spinach and onions.
- Cook until spinach is slightly wilted.
- Place chicken breasts into the baking pan.
- Pour veggie mixture over the chicken.
- Bake the chicken at 350º Fahrenheit for 30 minutes, or until done.
Subscribe & Share: