- 1/4 Cup Raw Honey
- 4 Garlic Cloves, Minced
- 1tsp Ginger
- 1Tbs Ghee
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Aminos
- 1Tbs Fresh Thyme
- Sea Salt and Black Pepper, to taste
- 2 Lbs Wild Caught Alaskan Salmon
- In a small pan, whisk together honey, garlic, ginger, aminos, ghee, thyme.
- Place salmon into pan and coat with mixture.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes and recoat other side. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil grates.
- Remove salmon from marinade, shake off excess, and discard remaining marinade.
- Grill for 12 – 15 minutes per inch of thickness or until fish flakes easily with a fork.