- • 2 tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 2 tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 1 tablespoon Braggs amino
- 1 tablespoon packed Truvia Organic Brown Sugar
- 1 tablespoon minced Garlic
- 1 teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 1 pound Organic, Grass-Fed Beef Chuck, trimmed of fat and cut into 2″ cubes
- 1 cup Zucchini
- 1/2 cup sliced Scallions
- 1/2 cup zucchini
- 1/2 cup yellow squash
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1/2 pint Cherry Tomatoes, halved (1 cup)
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh Parsley or Cilantro
Mix the lemon juice, soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, pepper flakes, black pepper, and beef in a re-sealable plastic bag. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
Preheat the grill or broiler. Drain the beef, reserving the marinade. Thread the beef onto 8 skewers. Grill or broil the kabobs 4″ from the heat for 12 to 15 minutes, or until the beef is lightly browned on all sides and no longer pink in the center (check by inserting the tip of a sharp knife into 1 beef cube).
Meanwhile, coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and place over medium-high heat. Add the zucchini, scallions, corn, beans, and oil. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes, or until the beans are crisp-tender.
Add the tomatoes and 2 tablespoons of the reserved marinade (discard any remaining marinade) ; Cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 minutes.
Add the parsley. Serve with the beef.